PREPARATION IS KEY TO SUCCESS IN MOTORSPORTS
Our main objective at KDEM is to build a sustainable future together with our partners. With our wealth of experience, we want to help drivers build a support network by guiding them through the best and most efficient steps regardless of career stage. From Karting, Sports car through to Open Wheel Racing, there are a huge amount of different race series' and cars to choose from, it's of the utmost importance to find the right path and to build the right foundation. With KDEM's experience and expertise we can get you through those steps without losing sight of the end goal.
Another of the main focuses for KDEM is to help out and assist with the transition from both Club and entry level pro racing, and build a 3-5 year plan that will take you to some of the biggest and most sought after races in the World. The opportunities that KDEM can present to you will have a thorough performance and financial plan, to enable you to experience something you may never thought possible when you started racing. If you are an experienced racer or just in the beginning of your career, KDEM has the solution for you.
SOME OF THE KEY ELEMENTS YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM WITH KDEM!
To achieve success and in order to gain an edge over your fellow drivers, KDEM has developed a unique training program. The program is designed to suit each individual driver and their needs, we start out by evaluating your current situation; with everything from your eating habits, physical condition, stamina and strength, as well as mental strength and conditioning. We build, design and support a program that will help you achieve your goals.
KDEM UNDERSTANDS BOTH CAR AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE!
* KDEM can start working with drivers from an amateur / junior level.
* Continuously evaluate & adjust development and progression curve.
* Work with you to build a structured and sustainable 3-5 year plan.
* Develop a Performance plan to reach your end goal.
* Combine financial planning and performance targets to tailor your performance plans and goals.
* Driver Coaching.
* Education in how to read, understand and apply data in the car.
* Look beyond local / national championships to international championships and careers.
* Nutrition, physical and mental evaluation and training, designed individually for each driver.